Ubiquiti Networks introduces the EdgeRouter™ X, part of the EdgeMAX® platform. The EdgeRouter X combines carrier‑class reliability with excellent price‑to‑performance value in an ultra‑compact form factor.
* (5) Gigabit RJ45 ports
* Passive PoE passthrough option*
* Power via 24V passive PoE or power adapter
* Ports configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching
* 130 kpps for 64-byte packets
* 1 Gbps for 1518-byte packets
The standard model, the ER-X, can be powered by an external power adapter or 24V passive PoE input.
A passive PoE passthrough option is available to support a single airMAX® device.
Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS™, every EdgeRouter X can easily be configured for the routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network.
For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Intuitive User Interface
The EdgeRouter X provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control.
Accessed via a network port and web
browser, the user -friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status.
The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU,
transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system with robust features, including:
• VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
• Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
• Firewall policies and NAT rules
• DHCP services • Quality of Service (QoS) • Network administration and monitoring tools
• Administrator and operator accounts
• Comprehensive IPv6 support
Configuration by CLI
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
• For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
• Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
• CLI access through SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
* EdgeRouter X
* Power Adapter(12V, 0.5A)
* Quick Start Guide